If you’re a small business owner from North Bay and surrounding area, and you’ve been thinking about your website - and how it needs a refresh… You should have a look at the BEAM program, a FedNor funded program that pays for 75% of your web development costs up to a maximum of $5,000. If you would like more information - please let us know, as ion8 is a BEAM approved vendor.
via ion8 http://on.fb.me/1byfpOQ
Amazing Face-Paintings Transform Models Into The 2D Works Of Famous Artists
by Valeriya Kutsan
If this isn’t the tightest shit you’ve seen then get the hell out of my face.
DIY Phone Signal Blocking Pouch
Instructions from the KILLYOURPHONE.COM workshops to create a simple tech privacy-focused pouch for your signal sending device:
The pouch has a very simple design. Of course you are invited make something more fashionable but this version is very easy to make and it works. Make it any size you want! (Tablet etc) To make it fit most common current smart phones I usually make the pouch 10 x 20 cm. IMPORTANT: What ever you do make sure you fold the material on all sides to make sure the radio waves can’t get through!!
Tutorial for a 10 x 20 cm pouch:
- Cut 12 cm stripes from your roll [HF+LF Shielding] blocking fleece.
- Make pieces of 50 x 12 cm, each for one pouch. (i.e. from a 1 m roll stripe you’ll get 2 pieces.)
- Fold your 50 x 12 cm piece in length to 25 x 12 cm
- Fold again the long sides, each 1 cm and pin them with needles.
- Sew two straight seams on the left and right side.
- Fold the opening at least 2 times! Find a paper clip or clamp to close the pouch.
The project also has a FAQ for doubters … you can check the project’s website with more valuable information here
Doubt I’ll ever need this… but just in case.